CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FOR REFERRERS
Level 4 restrictions mean that we have to make a number of changes in the way we operate.
- We are still accepting new referrals.
- Clinically urgent patients will still be seen face to face.
- For non urgent patients we have a secure and robust remote consultation service available (if clinically appropriate), and working well.
- All patients already booked are being contacted. They will be offered either a video or telephone consult (if clinically appropriate), or their appointment will be put on hold and rescheduled for a later date (if, for example a remote consultation cannot take place)
- Dr Bell is available to provide advice to all Health Professionals via phone or Zoom. If you would like to discuss any clinical matter, please email us, or communicate via EDI, and we will endeavor to be in touch the same day.