REFERRERS - PLEASE REFER TO THIS LINK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
The Government has announced a shutdown of all non-essential services as of Wednesday 25 March. We fully support this action.
We are still operating in a modified capacity, and are doing all we can to still assess and treat new and existing patients. Below is a summary of what is happening:
- Urgent cases can still be seen face to face on referral from your health professional, and with appropriate measures in place to limit transmission of COVID-19.
- For non-urgent cases, we are able to offer remote consultations via secure video or telephone, although this will not be possible for everyone (for example, for those where a physical examination is absolutely necessary).
- If a remote consultation is possible in your case, we will contact you with appointment date, time, and full instructions.
- If you have questions, please email us via this website. We will be clearing voicemails periodically, but our office will not be staffed.
- To ease the workload of your General Practitioner, if you require a repeat prescription for medication that Dr Bell has prescribed you within the last three months, you can request this by emailing us.
- This page will be updated regularly.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Dr Iain Bell